- Munny Marvel Zombies
- This homemade R2-D2 Kegerator is Definitely The Droid I Was Looking For
- A Visual History of the Best Professional Artist Hugo Award Winners
- The World’s Most Expensive Bookshelf
- Interview: Comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis explained why he killed a major Marvel Comics figure in Avengers vs. X-Men No. 11
- News: Amazon launches its first graphic novel—and pays you $5 to read it
- News: Marvel just killed off a MAJOR character in Avengers vs. X-Men [Spoilers!]
- ComicVine’s Top 100 Batman Universe Stories List
- Understanding Ethnocrunching – How Racism Works In The Comic Industry
- Interview: In a recent interview with 24 Hours, Whedon talks about his role in the second phase of Marvel master movie plan and the themes of The Avengers 2.
- Interview: James Cameron says Avatar 4 is a prequel to Avatar , does not want people comparing it to Star Wars
- Interview: Joss Whedon talks “Much Ado” at the Toronto International Film Festival with the New York Times.
- Interview: Nathan Fillion talks about Much Ado and Joss’s dance moves.
- News: No Extended Director’s Cut Of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Planned
- News: Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 To Start Production this November?
- News: ‘Y: The Last Man’ adaptation finally headed into production
- Reviews: 4 star review of Much Ado About Nothing in The Guardian. “…the first great contemporary Shakespeare since Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo and Juliet”.
- 10 Iconic Film Performances That Almost Never Happened
- 11 TV and Movie Clichés You Never See in Real Life
- New Thor Set Photos Feature Sif, Swords, and S – Horses.
- Top 10 Scenes Of Epic Superhero Carnage
- The Top 10 Scariest Stephen King Scenes
- 12 Gotham Newspaper Headlines During “The Dark Knight Rises”
- Google now does Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Try it yourself.
- Internet Pirates Will Always Win: “If every TV show was offered at a fair price to everyone in the world, there would definitely be much less copyright infringement,” he said. “But because of the monopoly power of the cable companies and content creators, they might actually make less money.”
- Lindsey Stirling has done it again! She’s back with a Game of Thrones cover.
- Interview: China Mieville asks Will the novel remain writers’ favorite form?
- Interview: Distraction No. 99 interviews Gwenda Bond of Blackwood.
- Interview: Patrick Hester chats with Ari Marmell of The Conqueror’s Shadow.
- Interview: Storytelling Unchained: Neil Gaiman Part of Tour Visiting Art Museum, Highlighting Indie Booksellers
- Interview: William Gibson on Why Sci-Fi Writers Are Almost Always Wrong
- News: New A Song of Ice and Fire novella coming in May 2013
- News: Publishers’ worst nightmare: Amazon again on discount warpath
- 10 Classic SF and Fantasy Books That Were Originally Considered Failures
- 10 Great Chase Scenes in Science Fiction and Fantasy Books
- Happy Birthday, Roald Dahl! 11 Inspiring Roald Dahl Quotes
- Is This Book Bad, or Is It Just Me? The Anatomy of Book Reviews
- A Literary Insult For Every Occasion
- Why Do Thrillers Outsell Science Fiction?
- News: Space Travel Genetically Alters Worms: Prolongs Life
- Interview: Doctor Who Star Karen Gillan: ‘I’ve Become a Full-On Geek’
- Interview: Joss Whedon says ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ TV Series will star ‘new characters’.
- Interview: Koenig & Russ Reprising Roles for Web Pilot ‘Star Trek Renegades’
- Interview: Lena Headey: ‘There’s something cooler about the geeks’
- Interview: Nathan Fillion on Hero Complex: The Show. Geoff Boucher talks to Nathan about acting in soap operas, meeting with Joss for Firefly and the musical way in which Joss writes.
- News: Star Trek’s Walter Koenig to Receive Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- News: Terry Brooks’ Shannara fantasy novels to become US TV series
- News: Watching live TV becoming less popular while DVR usage rises
- Another (Slightly) Different, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Top Ten List (Part 2)
- Community’s Doctor Who joke-show Inspector Spacetime gets an online episode.
- The Problem With The Big Bang Theory…
- ‘Terra Nova’ Invites You To Create Your Own Series Ending
- Will Sherlock stars’ success mean season three will be its last?
- News: How Call of Duty Can Be Good For Health: Playing Violent Video Games Increase Pain Threshold by 65 Percent